My SizeGenetics Review
Does SizeGenetics Work?
At the time of writing this review it’ll have been 3 and half years since I bought the SizeGenetics device from a review very much like this. At the time I was motivated towards making some significant life changes. I worked out (lost 47 lbs) adopted a “f@ck it I can do it” mentality and was determined to change anything and everything that I didn’t like about my life. After tackling the obvious (weight, job, relationship) the only thing that I was stuck on was the size of my manhood.
I had been self conscious of my penis size since I hit high school. Locker rooms sucked and I always felt a little awkward during sex. Truth be told, it held me back and while in retrospect I should have worked on building a more positive body image, it never really occurred to me. So I went a long time with the belief that you’re stuck with the penis size you have and that’s that. Well, I’m happy to say that I was wrong. Here’s my SizeGenetics review, personal results and a few good tips.
My SizeGenetics Experience
In late 2009 I bought the full system and then promptly forgot about it until sometime in mid 2010. Figured I should at least give it a go since I had spent the money, so I started using it semi-regularly. After about a month the girl I was seeing at the time noticed a difference so I began using the extender full-time, between 4-6 hours, 5 days a week. After about a year of using I was gobsmacked with the progress/gains. It was a game changer.
My Stats Before SizeGenetics:
- Erect: 5 in length and 4.75 inches in girth.
- Flaccid: 2 inches.
After 1 Month of Steady Use:
- Erect: 6 inches (1 inch gain) and 4.95 in girth (.2 of an inch gain).
My Stats 1 Year After Using SizeGenetics:
- Erect: 8+ inches in length (3 inches total gain) and 6+ in girth (2.25 inches total gain).
- Flaccid: a heavy 4.5 inches.
- Before and after photos can be see below (just click on the drop down link).
Me, Mike L, 6’2 SizeGenetics review: before and after using it for 1 year.
SizeGenetics Before and After
My Pro Tips on Using SizeGenetics:
- Don’t overdo it, it’ll be uncomfortable if you do. Start out by using it 2 hours a day for the first week.
- Take the thing off every hour or so. You want to make sure you slap your dink around a little to promote blood flow. Don’t wear it for 3 hours straight, take it off at least once, get that blood back and put it back on.
- If you ever see little red dots, discoloration or bruising, stop for a at least 3-4 days. Generally this means you’ve overdone it and burst a blood vessel, so take it easy and heal for a few days.
- Can’t get as hard as normal? That can be normal at first, but it’s a good indication that you may be pushing it. Relax. This is slow and steady.
- Lost half an inch? You definitely over did it, now you need to heal. When your penis is healing it can get smaller. Don’t sweat it. It’ll come back and then some.
- If you haven’t already got the idea, the name of the game here is to take it slow. Your dick is delicate (despite how we may handle it). You’ll achieve faster and more impressive results if you follow the instructions and resist the urge to over do it. Trust me.
- For expedited results do 50-100 jelques, 5 days a week and 100 kegels a day. It helps blood flow and gives your gains an extra boost.
Wrapping it Up: My SizeGenetics Review
If you’re here because you’re asking whether or not SizeGenetics is worth it, the answer is yes. It works and delivers exactly what it promises. It surpassed my expectations and changed my personal life for the better, especially in the self confidence department. It’s a pretty awesome feeling to not be embarrassed at the gym, or worried about how I stack up during sex.
I recommend that you give a shot for 2 very important reasons:
- It’ll change your life (sounds dramatic, but it will. The self esteem boost alone)
- You have – literally- nothing to loose and inches to gain. SizeGenetics stands behind their product 100% and will give you 6 months to prove it with a full money back deal. So you’re not risking a single loonie of your hard earned money.
Try it and see what it’s like to be proud of your manhood. -Mike L